Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body and one of the major components that make up our hair, skin, nails, bones and muscles. Unfortunately, as we age, the collagen production of our body decreases. As a result, the skin loses its elasticity and firmness — triggering the appearance of signs of aging like lines, wrinkles, dry and dull skin. Not only that, studies have also shown that lack of collagen also affects our physical structure and it is one of the causes of arthritis.
Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and Elastin can help the skin many ways:
- Helps in the replacement and restoration of dead skin cells.
- In cosmetics, it helps remove fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, acne and other signs of skin aging.
- Promote the skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- Nature’s moisturizer and lubrication for the skin.
- For the hair, it can also help support, nourish and hydrate the deep layers of the scalp.
Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and Elastin have a lot of remarkable effects to the body:
- Helps provide lubrication for our joints to function properly.
- Helps transport nutrients to the skin, cartilage, joints, ligaments and eyes.
- Helps in waste removal from joint capsule.
- Helps improve blood circulation by strengthening blood vessels.
- Promotes healing of injuries of joints, bones and muscles.
- Relieves arthritis pain by improving joint mobility.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: FDA; Halal certified